Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Monterey Part Two

Friday we went to Carmel and wandered around town and ended up at the beach. I always like to go to all the photography gallery's and look into the windows as you walk around town...There was this cute little store with lots of antique looking items so I snapped a few Iphone Hipstamatic photos:
(Click Photographs to get a larger view)




While we were walking down the street I saw this neat old Plymouth station wagon. I couldn't resist taking a photograph of it.


When we got to the beach, to eat our picnic lunch, this cute little squirrel was bugging us.He was a professional beggar who sometimes got within a foot of us...very persistent!



I always attempt to take a photograph of the trees on the beach..



It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment