Friday, February 28, 2014

February Fun

I can't believe that this is the last day of the month.. Time flys when you are having fun..

The othere day I was taking a walk and I spotted this flower in a bush. I took it into photoshop and used topaz simplify...(Click to enlarge)




When I got home I looked at some flowers on a cactus bush..so I took a couple of photographs.



I used Topaz simplify to give it another effect.


One more photograph of a group of these tiny flowers.


Last spring we went to Yosemite national park for a few days.. I always like to take photographs of the 
small waterfalls on the way down into Yosemite valley.. Here is a sample photograph.



I decided I wanted it to look a little painterly so I worked on the image in Topaz Simplify..
(Click to enlarge)


In 1972 I was standing on a bridge, looking at Half Dome. I took this photo with my old practica camera.
I was so excited that I could hardly wait for the slides to come back from the lab..I wasn't disappointed.


With todays photography software you can manipulate an image to your liking..here is a painterly effect.
                              
   (Click to enlarge)                             




No comments:

Post a Comment