Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fall Colors

Fall Colors....I love Fall Colors... it is my favorite time of the year...I was taking a walk the other day and couldn't resist taking photographs of fall colors...The same kind I took last year..HaHa.



This month, the villages camera club, has old houses as the subject. For the last month we have been going to various areas to take photographs of Old Houses..

The first houses I want to show you were taken in Santa Clara:

The first one is called the Dr Paul Mansion and is really a neat example of Old Houses:
(click to enlarge) ( one is in color and the other is an old fashioned look)


The next home is the Dr Henry Zanger home...His children started and owned the Casa DeFruta outside of Hollister,Ca...


The next home is in downtown San Jose, Ca...I just happened to see it...I made a black and white old fashioned photo of it but kept the chair blue:


Now we are heading to hollister to take some photos of some old houses that were in the neighborhood where I grew up.

The first house is the one I grew up in from age 8 until I got married..It is now a bed and breakfast on the corner of west and 7th street...


The next home is one block away from where I grew up and is what I call the "Sparling House."


Last but not least is what I call the "Mays" house.. It was owned by a friend of my Father..Lou Mays..

1 comment: