Thursday, March 31, 2011

Beautiful Sunrise

This morning I looked out my window . Wow....Grabbed my camera and went outside to enjoy what was left of a beautiful sunrise...I love the way early morning light makes large shadows in  the landscape..Here is the first photograph : (Click to see Larger)


To me it looked a little dull, so I opened it in Photoshop CS4. (Could have used Photoshop Elements.)

Did a little magic with topaz Adjust..Then I opened the photo in Topaz Simplify, on a duplicate layer, to give it a painterly effect..Used a layer mask to bring back wanted detail, and finished it with the high pass filter for a sharper effect.

 Since I am experimenting lately, I decided to try Topaz Detail to give it a little more color and detail..



Time to take a walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment