Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Big Sur Trip January 12th, 2011

My friends from the camera club and I went to Big Sur...We spent the day taking lots of images of the Big Sur area. I am getting a little lazy about hauling around large cameras all day, especially when I am going to hike down to the beach. So I took my new Panasonic Fz35 camera with a real small tripod..All of the following images have been processed in Photoshop cs4 with Topaz Plug ins..Here are some of the first images of the day:


We had to drive a long way to get to Pfeiffer State Beach before sunset.. There are no signs to to let you know when you are there..so we had to stop and get directions. To get to the beach is a two mile ride down a curvy one way road..We arrived a few minutes before sunset. Here are my favorite images of the evening sunset:
When we arrived there were lots of photographers waiting for the sun to set to get photographs of the sun coming through the hole in the rock
Here are a couple of images, of the sun coming through the hole in the rock, at Pfeiffer Beach in Big Sur,California



After the sun sets there are still more photo oppurtunities, if you have a tripod:




The last image has a little hole in the rock...What a great way to end a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment